• The cannabidiol (CBD) market is estimated to grow by 700% by 2020, according to Forbes.
• A new report by market intelligence firm Hemp Business Journal projects that the CBD market
will grow to $2.1 billion by 2020,
• An astronomical jump in value compared to last year’s CBD market of $202 million.
• CBD is an incredible compound sourced from industrial hemp and packed with vitamins,
omegas and essential fatty acids that are known to have beneficial impacts on the skin, hair, and
• It is being called the new "super beauty ingredient" and has been proven to synergize naturally
with the body's endo-cannabinoid system creating ideal overall health.
• The anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties of CBD naturally aid in reducing the
appearance of fine lines and help improve irritating skin conditions including acne, rosacea,
eczema, and psoriasis.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org